THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Indeed

So yea.... a bit of info about me to help introduce myself to the blogging world.


Jami
22
Originally from Childress
Went to school in the Dirty South aka North Mexico aka Texas A&M University--Kingsville
Extremely sarcastic sense of humor
Doesn't take your sass!
Favorite movie is Rocky Horror Picture Show....(it's just a jump to the left)
Favorite band is Incubus
Have three tattoos
Proud owner of a 5 lb rubber band ball that I constructed throughout my college years
Love love love short legged dogs
Have a wiener named Loki
Have a deaf cat named Ms. Charlie Tat
Photography is one of my favorite hobbies
Enjoys mowing the yard
Cannot live without music
My mom is my hero



1 comments:

Sharon said...

WELCOME! Nice to see you here. I look forward to reading your thoughts.